Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Only moderately stressed out...

So, me thinks I won't be going to New Zealand, after all.

I've been figuring out the whole money situation, and I don't think I'll be able to afford all of the excursions I want to do through SAS PLUS a 6 month volunteer trip.

So, what does this mean?

This means that my search for an au pair family has BEGUN!


I figure, it's better to be making money watching kids during those 6 months than spending money to be doing that same. And wherever I go, I will still do my best to do some volunteer work.


SAS update:

I've been searching for different trips and excursions and places to stay/things to do while in each port of where I'm going. I've been contacting people through couchsurfing, and it looks like I'll have plenty of things to do, which is exciting!

I've been working my ass off to make sure I have enough money for excursions, but I'm getting nervous about how much money I'm going to need in each port. I would like to budget, but I'm not completely sure of all of the exchange rates and everything like that! I'm also trying to figure out phone stuff... like... will I be using one? Hmm.

I'm definitely going on a camel riding tour in Morocco. Very much looking forward to that :)


Now, off to work to make dat money.

No comments:

Post a Comment