Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Costa Ricaaaa


Getting off the ship after the Pacific Crossing was fucking great. Costa Rica was awesome, it sort of reminded me of Malaysia in the sense that it was a tropical paradise. I went zip lining through the forest and spent the night drinking at this awesome bar and spending time with friends. The next day I hopped on a tour bus with a bunch of carnival cruise people with my friend Matt, and we had a fucking blast hanging out with them.


I know it's not a whole lot of information, and it's kind of funny seeing the difference between my first blog entries and my most recent ones. It seems like everywhere is kind of the same, I do similar things and see similar things and hang out with similar people... yet every day is amazing and unique in some way or another. Leaving this ship is going to be fucking hard.

GO WATCH THE LIPDUB. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pA_I2GrwpQ

No comments:

Post a Comment